STERLING SILVER WATERMARK STUD EARRINGS™
- Learn more about our Designer, Janyl Adair Sherman
- Purchase our SARDA approved jewelry cleaner
- Care: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe clean the item you wish to clean. Remove any remaining impurities with mild diluted soap. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before storing away. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steamers or ultrasonic machines. Do not submerge or clean any of our gemstones with liquid cleaners. Check out our new SARDA approved jewelry cleaner!
Gemstone materials will have different weights based on cut and size, among other factors. Weights listed are approximations, and individual gemstones may have slight variances from weight listed in production description. Natural gemstones may have slight variances in color, clarity, and appearance.
Because of the nature of SARDA’s individually handcrafted sterling silver jewelry, silver weights are approximate and may have slight variances from the listed silver weight description. No two pieces are identical as our jewelry is handmade and finished.
- Sterling Silver 0.925
- Handcrafted in Bali, Indonesia
- Width: 0.35″ x Height: 1.15″
- All Silver
- Total Piece Weight: 3.51 grams
- Fully Finished Gallery Back
You May Also Like
I have three piercings above the one in my earlobe which I no longer use, these however are perfect in them. I've always worn long and sometimes weighty drops and my piercing has seen better days, these place above just cover the tell tale elongation of the piercing. Winning 👍
These earrings are a great "Go too" earrings, great for everyday use or even dress up wear if you're wearing a busy garment & need earrings that don't compete, either way, it's a wonderful earrings to have in your jewelry wardrobe!
My first climbers. They are so fun to wear.
Totally in love with these edgy ear climbers. They are beautiful and unique, and I always get compliments on my Sarda jewelry.
These are very different than the earrings I normally wear. My little grandson asked if I had got more piercings, so the climber effect was spot on. I love them.