STERLING SILVER JANYL ADAIR PURE PINK™ MYSTIC TOPAZ DANGLE EARRINGS WITH ELONGATED BALI WIRE™
- JAS4896-E / SRA7253
- Learn more about our Designer, Janyl Adair Sherman
- Purchase our SARDA approved jewelry cleaner
- Care: Use a soft cloth to gently wipe clean the item you wish to clean. Remove any remaining impurities with mild diluted soap. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before storing away. Do not use abrasive cleaners, steamers or ultrasonic machines. Do not submerge or clean any of our gemstones with liquid cleaners. Check out our new SARDA approved jewelry cleaner!
Gemstone materials will have different weights based on cut and size, among other factors. Weights listed are approximations, and individual gemstones may have slight variances from weight listed in production description. Natural gemstones may have slight variances in color, clarity, and appearance.
Because of the nature of SARDA’s individually handcrafted sterling silver jewelry, silver weights are approximate and may have slight variances from the listed silver weight description. No two pieces are identical as our jewelry is handmade and finished.
- Sterling Silver 0.925
- Handcrafted in Bali, Indonesia
- Height: 1.4 inch x Width: 0.35 inch
- Pure Pink™ Mystic Topaz: Square, Princess Cut, 6MM(2)
- Elongated Bali Wire
- Total Piece Weight: 6.36 grams
- Fully Finished Gallery Back
You May Also Like
The detail on these ear wires is wonderful. The pink stones ae so vibrant in color. I highly recommend these. Very comfortable. Thank you Janyl!!
The Pink jewels in these earrings are such a magnificent color. The cut brings out the sparkle without being too big. The beautiful decor on the bali wire steps up the rich design. The earrings are also very comfortable in my sensitive ears. Please do purchase while - there are a few left!
Adored the earrings in the picture (that’s what made me purchase them). However, when they arrived, I noticed that the execution of the pattern on the wires (hearts etc) was a little sloppy. And yet, from a little distance they look amazing. So, I wrote it off as impressionist art and haven’t looked back since. I love them ..